The first thing learnt here is that NO doesn't aways mean NO, when it comes to toddlers.
Some days they like it and others they don't - it can be very frustrating.
So, the second thing you learn is to have a list of ALWAYS EATEN PRIMAL TODDLER FOODS.
Here is my list:
- Coconut Smoothie
- Pan Fried Sliced Kumara Chips (Sweet Potato cooked in Coconut Oil)
- Beef Mince with fined chopped veges and tomato paste, served with grated Cheese and Sour Cream
- Dried Fruit - moderation here though!
- Greek Yogurt
- Raw Almonds
- Blueberries (generally any berry works)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Homemade Almond Muffins
- Almond Pamesan Chicken or Fish