Top Food Blogs

Friday 24 February 2012

The hardest thing about eating Paleo, revisited...

How do you really deal with someone you love (A LOT!) not agreeing with what you eat?

To the point that they hides the fatty pieces of the lamb chops from you and tells you that you are going to have a heart attack???

Happened to me tonight. I won't go into to it because it really is just upsetting. However I do find it particularly frustrating because it comes from someone who is chronically unwell and don't consider their diet as potentially contributing to this.

Makes me want to scream and cry at the same time.

Tonight, I walked away and grabbed some fresh air. Next time - maybe I should ask 'how ginger nuts, toast and muffins help their heart?'

But then again, I'm playing a broken record that will never really be listened too.....

Thoughts or suggestions? 


No comments:

Post a Comment